In 100 years, historians will probably look back at Stuxnet’s emergence as the Trinity Test for a new age of warfare — a harbinger of danger in an uncertain era. Read more.
A fascinating look into how Stuxnet—a nasty computer virus—shutdown Iran’s uranium enrichment capabilities.
Stuxnet: Anatomy of a Computer Virus
Stuxnet has been called the world’s first weapon made entirely out of code. It is responsible for damaging Iran’s uranium enrichment infrastructure and effectively halting the country’s nuclear program.
Run Time - 3:21.
- serverdatarecovery reblogged this from good and added:
- serverdatarecovery likes this
- freezeprejud likes this
- fosseaxil likes this
- unfocus-ed reblogged this from fastcompany
- matthurst reblogged this from futurejournalismproject and added:
- gritboys likes this
- bitchdontcallmenoboots reblogged this from good
- wanderbra reblogged this from poptech
- sarah7667 likes this
- awesomeocelot reblogged this from centerforinvestigativereporting
- fazendodireito likes this
- howardtharp likes this
- alexainslie reblogged this from futurejournalismproject and added:
- twoannes reblogged this from poptech and added:
- ibmcitystar likes this
- otronuevodia reblogged this from poptech
- rdhd reblogged this from poptech
- danielwarnersmith likes this
- collinfarill reblogged this from good
- monsterism likes this
- kirklarsen reblogged this from fastcompany and added:
- swirlspice likes this
- owenshill reblogged this from good and added:
- gharnao reblogged this from fastcompany
- futurejournalismproject posted this